Friday, April 25, 2008

The Cooks







Brandi (Top ) is the hardest to get a picture of I think every picture I have she is saying "Don't take my picture" or "this is enough". Here is a picture when she ran a 10k last year with Stockton our oldest grandson. Brandi makes great rolls and Cinnamon rolls!


This is Aleisa (Middle), she loves to bake. We all love her peanut butter cookie recipe! We have got some great recipes from her. And hoping for more. I know for a fact she made some great wheat bread the other day. None of my girls like their pictures taken so I have to sneak and try and get one.

Jody (bottom) will usually only let me take a cute picture if one of her kids are in the picture. Jody loves collecting recipes and she has came up with some good ones! She made the cutest cupcakes for McKenzies birthday.

No comments: